1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hitching Post - Price for deco only?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Dragonchilde, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I'd like to get my hands on a hitching post, but aren't there some that are deco only, after they've been used up? how much would something like that run?

2. depends on the shard, players etc.. Being they so hard to make, most people are going to charge more.

3. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

just have to keep your eye out on prices. This morning on LS there was a brand new one for 1.5m, 2 used ones at 2-2.5m, then some higher priced new ones. Mileage varies I guess.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

New ones on Legends have been selling anywhere from 4-7m. I sold one of mine for 6m then traded the other one for a shroud of shadows. Havent seen any used ones for sale on Legends yet though.

5. WOW...great price. We have been selling them on Origin for 2 mil for new ones, but I havent seen any used or deco ones selling either.

Is it a fact for sure that once they have been recharged twice that they no longer can be used except for deco?

6. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

That's what i'm wondering... I haven't seen ANY used ones that are deco only... I can understand the prices for the new ones, but I haven't seen a single one that's no longer new.

I wonder if the people who have those are just not selling them.