1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hitching Post Question...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by anvira, Apr 7, 2009.

1. anvira

anvira Guest

Ok, so I saw the other thread (in the crafter forum I think) that basically states that there is a craftable version of the hitching post. I have looked for awhile now, and I do not see that information as to recipie/location/ingreedients....

Am I that lost or just blind?!

Curious!

2. Jhym

Jhym Guest

You might trying Tinkering.

Just a suggestion.

:popcorn:

3. anvira

anvira Guest

Indeed, I thought about that, was looking at the stratics page that listed all the craftables did not see it.

Thanks, I shall look there!!

4. I don't think it's on Stratics yet. You might want to just look at your Tinkering tool. You'll find it under the Assemblies category.

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you will need phillips steeds form paragons in illsh, ropes found on the lavithian, rabbit pheromones found on the fire rabbit on Mt sho tokuno and resolves bridle from bedlam. They only have 2 charges of 15 uses each and then you will have to make a new hitching post. you need 2 hitching ropes a phillips steed and fire rabbit pheromones to make the post and you need 2 ropes and a Reslove's bridle to make the hitching ropes.

6. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've been tinkering my own Hitching Post replicas but they run out too quickly. The ingredients it takes arent exactly easy to farm. And the wooden steed price has skyrocketed from 10k to 500k on my shard and usually are sold out.

Where's our freaking 11th anni token so I can redeem a non-replica hitching post so I dont have to worry about remaking the hitching post anymore?

7. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran