1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hitching Post?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Is the 11th Anniversary Hitching Post recharged like the one a crafter can make or is it recharged differently?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I believe so. Here is the posted info on the 11th year item:

03. Hitching Post

* Portable item (Blessed).
    * You are able to use it as a stable (animal trainer) when you lock down it.
    * You can use all stable related speech commands and command menu.
    * When you use it, you have to be in the house and have to be within 3 tiles from the hitching post.
    * One charge will be consumed when you claim your pet.
    * You can restrict users by access level.
    * All players who can enter the house can use the "stable" command freely and it consumes no charges.
    * Charge: 30 (Unlimited Rechargeable)
    * You can recharge it by hitching rope.
    * You can craft a hitching rope by Tinkering skill.
    o Tinker 60.0 + Animal Lore 15.0
    o Material: rope x1 & Resolve's Bride x1

3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Would be nice if we ever got the 11th year rewards.... guess EA is doing the same great job as ever!!!

4. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks Kelmo! I didn't realize that it didn't use charges to stable, only to retreive. You learn something new everyday...hehe

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*smiles* Luv ya Leaf.

These items were never intended to be rewards. They originated at UO Japan and were promo tokens and had to be purchased. We were eventually offered the tokens for purchase, but there was some sort of unfortunate internal miscommunication. The items have been pulled from the EA store while it gets sorted out.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

WTF? *is disappointed*...la

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Are the craftable hitching posts blessed? Just wondering.

8. TheScoundrelRico

Haven't gone out looking, so I'm not sure...la

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I bet those would be too...if the maker puts it up first in their home then axes it back to a deed form... to sell on their vendors..it too may be blessed.

The ADDONS we normally make do that...ie if I sell looms, beds, forges, stone tables etc. and first put them up in my home.........ax em back to deeds they ALL get blessed on Siege. I sell most of my addons BOTH ways...ie a chance for someone to pilfer someone's new stone table they bought or..a chance for em to get it home unstolen...I do em both ways...but it should not be so...ON SIEGE.. now should it ? So the craftable hitchin post...may also go like the addons deeds too HERE.

Me I make em so no issue if they get pilfered off me I just make me another..but the buyers here often BUY the blessed ones, that I have on my vendors, lots faster than ...the unblessed ones............yes here on SIEGE ! *cough*

10. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

i can just see Rico sneaking a stone table out of someones backpack without them knowing about it. It just boggles the mind.

11. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

No, they are not.

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I am not sure when this bled over TO Siege to tell ya the truth. I remember when I owned what is now Castor's house...which I sold to him like when SE lands were new here yet...I was pkd in my own front yard so fast I could not even hit the GUARDS macro..and it was a guards zone.

So missy VMP killed me and drylooted ALL the stone table deeds I had in my pack. * I had to go make more probably had 1-3 of nearly every size and color of stone tablery on me for my vendors. THEY WERE NOT BLESSED back then as far as I knew even the ones I put up myself for my own home. But NOW I find recently in the past yr. or two, if I simply slap em all up in my home first, then redeed even pentagrams it is auto insta Siege Blessing on said addons deeds. Soo I can fill a vendor unlooted myself if I fill my own pack full of all blessed addons...... & if they off me... they can not loot the blessed addons... at all & ditto for any one buyin em all off the player vendors, 'if' they do buy the *blessed* addons over the unblessed ones.

I do do both cuz it is SIEGE afterall, but some of our most machoismo drylooters/ posters here.. even buy the BLESSED addons faster here...I wont give names lol cuz it would would ruin their killaz Siege 'images'. hehehe

But yes I do em both ways on my vendors so someTRAMMIES blessed everythings, do live here secretly, even if they say they are TRUE Siegers..whom dryloot and pk.....they just dont want THEIR own purchases or stuffs taken. :) So they may buy only the BLESSED addons first over the unblessed addons, when given they're choice... from what I can tell via my own vendors 'survey'... hehe Gotta love this shard. hehe :hug::eek:

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ah cool ya made and tried one then ?

That will give our thiefs something to look forward too then. :) hehe

14. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Well, I have made one but sold it so haven´t tried one myself.

Although when I made it it wasn´t in deed form so not sure if one can axe it into a blessed deed form...

15. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Not on Seige. Don't know if they are blessed on prodo shards. They aren't in a deed form either. After getting the necessary items to make one, it appears in your pack already made using the Tinkering Skill.

16. TheScoundrelRico

Haha, been there, done that...la