1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hiya

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ScarletSP, Dec 11, 2007.

1. ScarletSP

ScarletSP Guest

Just wanted to say whats up to the Siege community! Really old player here finally coming back to UO. Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a new assassin-in-training in town. Oh, and don't think this is a "please go easy on me" post because running from reds (and some blues) as a little nub is half the fun at the moment [​IMG].

BTW, is there a good place to interact with folks once I get my char trained up more? I checked out a few of the player-run towns but they seemed pretty dead.

2. Sup.
    I hate to endorse it but... luna is the place to go if you want to see other people...

As this seems to be a big problem with some people; just remember to not get pissy when someone kills you. Take it as a lesson, or something and just try and have fun.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi there new assassin-in-training!

Welcome back! [​IMG]

4. <blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to say whats up to the Siege community! Really old player here finally coming back to UO. Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a new assassin-in-training in town. Oh, and don't think this is a "please go easy on me" post because running from reds (and some blues) as a little nub is half the fun at the moment [​IMG].

BTW, is there a good place to interact with folks once I get my char trained up more? I checked out a few of the player-run towns but they seemed pretty dead.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Another wolf for the wolves to eat! *rubs my front rabbit feet*
    May you find the other wolves fur tasty!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome!

To meet more people, you could try joining NEW. Few people will deliberately PK new, so it'll give you a chance to talk before dieing. However, NEW's rules are pretty restrictive for an assassin.

Also TnT/TnA runs a newbie guild called STAR (same as NEW, but without the rules - or the protection) which might be good for you. Talk to Kat or Kelmo.

To meet people on Siege, I firmly recommend that you join one of the bigger pvp guilds. Alliance chat and vent are pretty much the only way to know what's going on.

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

or refuse to lower yourself to that playstyle and enjoy the game elsewhere.

than again he may like too meet those people, he is playing a stealth assasin, well you never said stealth, but im assuming you are?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Someone needs a hug.

8. <blockquote><hr>

or refuse to lower yourself to that playstyle and enjoy the game elsewhere.

than again he may like too meet those people, he is playing a stealth assasin, well you never said stealth, but im assuming you are?

[/ QUOTE ]
    bah

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*hugs* kelmo feel better old man? [​IMG]

tis the season.

10. <blockquote><hr>

*hugs* kelmo feel better old man? [​IMG]

tis the season.

[/ QUOTE ]
    OH! Please... no pictures from the Gallery!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

dont remind me!