1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HLA/HLD & Whirlwind

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PlayerSkillFTW, Aug 26, 2010.

1. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know if HLA/HLD have a chance of affecting every target hit with a Whirlwind, or does it only affect the main target hit?

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I know hit area does effect whirlwind and the mobs around you...good question. :)

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If i had to venture a guess, i'd say the main target.

I only would guess this, because hit spell only hits the main target, and not the area.

4. Yes, both have the chance to go off individually on each target within range. Whirlwind does a separate check on each target to determine a hit or a miss. It is not an area attack, it is a weapon special, so those rules do not apply.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Seconding this. You can have any hit spell go off equal to the number of enemies hit too.

6. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure it has the same % chance to hit every target effected just like a hit spell and hit area effect. I know the hit spells work at what ever % they are, but I've never really checked to see if every other target can be effected with the HLA/HLD. I do know that it's a 100% success chance of hitting every target around if you hit your main target which is pretty deadly in a grinder fight.