1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HLP Guild buys your low LRC armors!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by imported_Paidric, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Hello fellow europa citizens,

Our guild is willing to improve it's efforts toward new adventurers so we decided to start buying Lower Reagent Cost armor parts.

We will pay 2500gp for any armor part that has 12 LRC or more and has less than 30 strength requirement (resists or look don't matter), also, we prefer human armor rather than elven armor as there aren't many new elves nowadays.
    Note that we won't buy the parts if the durability is too low (under 20 for armor and 15 for hats).
    We will pay 1500gp for any jewelry that has 14 LRC or more.

I know it's not much, but I hope it'll entice you to keep the pieces rather than leave them on the monsters you hunt [​IMG]

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all the players who helped us over the years with their generous donations. They allowed us to equip many young adventurers with LRC suits or nice jewelry.

You can contact me through ICQ at 48022555 (ask for msn in game)
    Or Minerva at 93492303

You can also send me e-mails through the contact page of our website : HERE

Finally, you can find both Minerva or me in New Haven most evenings (european time) if you want to trade directly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paidric [HLP]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If you can set up a drop-box at someone's house I'll drop some stuff in for free.

3. Hello,

Our friends of RAA guild have a donation box in their shop. South of Skara Brae along the coast.

It's a black box in the south-east corner of the shop under the bulletin board.

Thanks for the donations!

4. Kamelbarn

Kamelbarn Guest

I'll make a donation the next time I drop by the RAA shop. I've got lots of semi good parts made from horned runic kits that I just as well could give away.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    I do somtimes chuck many LRC pieces away or cut up etc,
    As others have said about, I will leave them at RAA for the new players [​IMG]

Edit, Lately as well, i go through a lot of runic hammers. Would u like some weapons too? mostly low str weps, like Kryss's or Katana's
    All free of course [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    I just left 20+ nice'ish items in the chest at about 12.00am 09/03/08.
    All made by myself Lord Evidence (my crafter)
    I hope some greedy person does'nt see them and take them all before u can collect them.
    If that does happen :/ ill PM u when i have more [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You don't need to worry about anyone from RAA taking them, all the bits and pieces left there can only be unlocked by either Uly, Minerva or Paidric. So all donations will go to those that need them the most.

Of course, you can also pass on any pieces that you want to pass onto HLP via RAA or RAAM members, and we'll make sure that end up in the hands of those that need them the most.

Thanks again to [HLP] for doing this for our newcomers!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I can safely say you can forget about paying for these. Most of the boardies will happily donate them.

you only had to ask [​IMG]

9. I for one will be donating any LRC armour i find.

I have benefited from the Legendary Lord Paidrics experience as a young player and im more than happy to help

10. Kayne

Kayne Guest

People can also hand items to myself, and i will pass them onto a member of HLP

11. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Guest

Hello,

actually, we sell LRC-pieces at our vendor. Medable pieces are usually not higher then 1k. 12% LRC goes for like 250-350, depending on mods.

12. Your items are safe in lord Paidrics mailbox upstairs. We move the items every time we visite the shop!

13. First, thanks to everyone [​IMG]
    I always tell to young players that Europa has the best community, here's another proof [​IMG]

But my offer still stands for anyone who want to sell the items he loots. This might help the younger hunters get some extra money!

@ Myphsar :
    Thanks for the donations!
    About weapons, we have about 350 runic hammers at the disposal of the guild. So we usually craft the pieces on the fly when we need them. Thanks for proposing though. But I try to keep the lockdowns reasonable. We already have about 3000 lockdowns used.

@Riboflavin :
    I don't have the slighest idea which shop you are talking about, but I'll happily visit it [​IMG]
    Could you drop me a rune in Haven when you got the opportunity?
    (Or maybe I know you under another name?)

Also, you can of course pass items to any RAA members or Kayne [​IMG] But if you want to sell them, please go through Minerva or me.

Thanks everyone and see you in Haven.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Sure i could give you lots parts! i Drop some in chest!

15. Gotta love this community spirit!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Still have ta sort a lot of (LRC)-stuff, but when we are done (if ever), we'll pay you a visit. [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Gonna check at my house to see what I have, as soon as I can find some spare time. Collected all sorts of lrc items in the beginning of my mage´s career, and I´m sure there are still some stuff left. Will drop them off in the RAA chest.

17. dropped 7 items off just today, there is more to come

I couldnt find paidric ingame or minerva ingame i dropped in the chest in RAA

i hope it help the younglings

18. Community hell yeah, we rule the MMORPG world for it

19. Once again, thanks to the donators. You've kept me busy sorting the chests!

I'm also looking for some long-term partnership with guilds regarding bulk loot (of lrc part and jewelry). If any hunting guild is interested, please feel free to contact me.

See you all in Haven.