1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hmm.. I See a Ubber in the future...?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Hmm! With all these new ubbers im seeing, i think i want to have a Cashbot ubber!

I have a name, but im sure TT Wont approve it, i got it from Terris Topic, From Elga or Trish, cant remember exactly, But I Think they say it was Ivanna Hump alot, and i would do Ivanna Hum P. Alot, lmao.

Ive never made a ubber before, so i would probally need tips and advice, and name help.

Any names or sugestions?

2. Ivanna Hum Plot.

JMO

3. Hahah! I Think I may try that! Thanks for the name tip.

4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck with that..haha
    I just went around hitting on people, but those people are too uptight to get a laugh. It's all about missions and beating the evil doers! Ivana Squirtalot is another one to try. :eek:

5. LOL!! I dont want to get myself banned, will you get banned for names like that?

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You like the squirt gag, I see nothing wrong with that! Disney needs to get its mind out of the gutter if they think something is wrong with it..:eek:

7. Lmao.. well thats the way a 14 year olds mind thinks at this age. :lick:

8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh Sean! :lol:

9. lmao your welcome! I have a name idea, but its suckish.
    anita Laugh, or Crazy Uber.