1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hmm something wierd with stats perhaps new patch?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Riply, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just checked my main character that I used and his strength seemed pretty low. I have been switching different types of gear on him, so thought perhaps that was the reason. So I took everything off and checked his stats str dex int and the total come to like 235 and I used a +25 power scroll many years ago and I thought the total should be around like 255 now. You may want to check your characters on there stats, I'm go to and let him die and see if that resets the stats. If need be I will buy another +25 stat scroll any thoughts?

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well dying did not fix it ohh well . Just checked my stat cap shows I can go up to 260 so through training skills my stats went down like 25 interesting. I guess go and try and raise them back up again.

#2 Riply, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

stats.png

The red circle shows what your MAX stats can be including all stat scroll consumption (does not count stats off items). If your calculations don't add up to this number try to gain a stat. If it still doesn't work then your character is truly bugged and you'll have to page a GM to reset it.

4. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Was he under the effect of a bard provocation mastery the last time he logged off?
    If so, log off and back again and ought to fix it.

5. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes mine says 260 and my stats are only adding up to 235 now and I tried to reset by dying and that did nothing. I tried just now to lower parry skill and raise wrestling skill and then vice versa to raise strength but nothing happened. I did fight spell casters last night but I can not see why that would affect my stats the next day. Any ideas why my stats will not raise through raising skills that would make it go up normally.?

6. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Are you stats set to gain and not locked?

Check your buff bar and see if there's any icons that would possibly lower stats. If so eat an enchanted apple.

The last thing I can think of ...were you training when server went down? I've had characters bugged when server resets.

Like Bea said log out and back in. If none of these work you'll have to page a GM to reset it for you.

7. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Also remember that we have a hard cap of 125 per stat. So if you are at 125 in str already, you can only raise it wearing items with str on it.

8. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno I stripped the guy down to naked no buffs on and try to raise str up from 100 my total stats were only at 235 and my cap was showing 260. But str did not go up at all. So I then stoned a skill and went to do some mining and some where along that process the stats reset back again. The only thing I can think of is that when I stoned the one skill it reset it. This might be caused to a new ring I started using late last night that gave me 3 added skills for a total of +45 and my bracelet already was giving a skill increase of +30 perhaps with an increase of +75 skills this created a bug. I will have to keep an eye on this and see if it happens again. Thank you every one for your advice. But at least its working now

9. Lord Viro

Lord Viro Visitor

i thought max was 255. how do you bump it up to 260?

10. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There is a +5 stat scroll you can sometimes get from Exodus

11. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

This was also fixed when they fixed the Spirit Speak bug with Inspire. I left a song running, logged out. When I logged back in, the song was still running, and my stats were still boosted, not bugged the way they used to be. At least to me it looks like they fixed it.

12. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

I had this happen to me... I killed myself and logged in and out and it seemed to be fixed.

13. Arroth Thaiel

Arroth Thaiel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Many of my characters show 255/260 in the stat window. I have never used an Exodus scroll to bump any of their caps to 260. Figured it was just a display bug in the client (EC). Attempted to train a couple sub-125 stats to pick up the extra 5 points just in case, but didn't gain anything.

14. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately it is still bugged as of about a week ago. I experienced this when I had two chars from different accounts logged in and partied. One was running spell songs, and both logged out while they were running. When they logged back in, they were both at - HCI or DCI, cant remember which bard I was using. I had to log them both out and back in to fix.