1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hmm

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Phantroneous, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Hello, everyone good morning had a question... not sure how i died in grove... i had fallen asleep while i was farming silver before server down... anyhow there are three items i was wearing that id love to buy back so if anyone knows whom or what happend i would appreciate getting those back...
    [brightsight lenses evil] [Mempo evil] and [leggins also evil dyed] thank you again... usually i never have this issue but i had been sick lately and haven't been sleeping so i basically just crashed and fell asleep... oh well...

2. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have some lovely land for sale in Arizona with a beautiful view of the ocean...

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

fixt.

4. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

nah tib i was talking to him then he just stopped responding i figured he fell asleep...

5. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

You thought he fell asleep? LOL.. Lost Con, sure.. Went AFK, maybe.. But fell asleep!.. You got any lottery numbers rattling around in head you want to divulge?

6. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Its called 5am friday night :) when you talk to friends saying they are tired and I was getting ready to go to bed you might think of they fell asleep instead of losing internet...

7. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Just thought it strange, didn't mean any offense. I have a very comfy computer chair as well.

8. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Curse these comfy leather seats!

9. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Mines a sweet leather couch

10. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a nice black leather reclining chair. Comfortable as hell....only problem is I can't see the keyboard properly and thus make massive amounts of typo's :eyes:

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have a nice burgundy lazy boy recliner, but the only one who sits in it is my dad. When he gets drunk and comes over lol

12. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

I don't find it that far fetched. It has happened too people in game with me before. I am not an MD fan, but whether Phat Kat was AFK or went to sleep, he did not even have to offer a story. He came in asking for a shot at buying back his stuff, which may have been lost on his corpse. If I had it I would put it on a vendor.

13. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just find it odd he was asleep but woke up in time to loot his corpse of all but 3 items...

14. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, no offense but you must be boring to talk to *grins*

Remind me to get in vent with you next time my little one wont go to sleep.

J/K

15. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Nah was on my laptop the one with my mic built in i'm usually on that one late night early morning so i was all comfy laying back on the couch and "zzzzzz"

16. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

See what i find odd roland, you say i came back and looted all my stuff... well interestingly enough when i woke up around 7am... i was dead down in grove with nothing so i'm still leaning to i feel asleep and someone got some silver off me either that or i lost it all when server went down i guess anyhow... not that it matters just was hoping to find a few pieces of that armor i was wearing all of you know i don't usually run anything good but two pieces i wanted to keep i forgot i had on me *duh*

17. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Yeah, that's why you do it.....sure.

*giggles*

18. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

True story Ali :heart: