1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hmmm something wierd? selling 500k checks for 500k on vendor?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NBG, Jun 18, 2008.

1. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Just something I ran into when I was vendor browsing... any thought on this?

2. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

I know people who have their guildies/friends buy the check to add gold to their vendors. If you don't use bod's or a different account it's an easy safe way to add gold for vendor upkeep.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    I do that, and then log onto another account to buy it. It pays the vendor for a while.
  4. It's not that weird, people often do it to get large sums of gold on their vendors to cover the daily costs. Easier than doing it with a beetle/your own pack (which can do 100k per trip)
  5. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  6. me to
  7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Huh? Why don't you just drop the gold on your vendor?
  8. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    Dunno what your strength is, but i know i cant carry 500k in my pack...
  9. Shotgun

Shotgun Guest

i know who owns that vendor and the reason he did it is what the others have said. its so you can have gold on your vendor without making many trips back and forth with your beetle or packys. i also do it will mil checks.