1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hmmm - where did everyone go after the Fire Dungeon?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Zanthes[EcZ], Feb 1, 2010.

1. Zanthes[EcZ]

Zanthes[EcZ] Guest

Hi Hi!!

Where did everyone wander off to after the Fire Dungeon? Quite a few of us waited around the Inn and at the Brit Bank/Castle - no one was around... :bored:

Zanthes

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I wandered off to bed, myself.

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I missed the event, but I'm hearing the same thing. No one knew where to go after its conclusion.

4. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know Mama Faith either checked the Inn or the EM office, or maybe even both...or it may have been Pros who checked the EM office...
    But no one even knew if the event ended or not. I for one never even saw the general but apparently I was standing right next to him! Then died as well while trying to save a friend from death.

After a while we all left and then I logged. But wanted to say Thanks to Pallando for the event!

Also...I am pretty ashamed of some players, I died a few times and no one was even bothering to res myself or even Pros when she died or the MANY others who died as well. WTF was up with that?
    I even called someone a female product (ending with the word "bag") cause they completely ignored me and since I was on Asimov....I know dang well they heard me since Asi has spirit speak he doesnt say "ooO ooOOo"

And word to the blinkin' wise....when you get ressed STAY THE F'N STILL!!!!!!!! Why on earth would you get ressed and run BACK into the fight in a death robe?! Ask for an invis, put your blinkin' stuff back on and THEN go to your body. I mean REALLY!! you have ZERO HP and a death robe...how long do you think you're going to last?

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

What conclusion? Everybody HRH Liz talked to after everyone left Fire Dungon had no clue what was up or where to go. Checked Brit bank, EM Office, Serp's Inn and even went back down into Fire. Did we do what was needed? Event started out great, but the ending had, wait was there an ending?

6. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

Good event last night! I took about 800 pictures. I will post the better ones when I get home from work. I found a primitive trinket on a slain gargoyle that I am sure will be of interest to the Purity League. Queen Dawn gave quite a speech too.

7. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I did check the Broken Arrow and the castle to see if there was a post battle meeting but didn't find anything. A lot of us were ready to call it a night since it was a later event so that was OK.

I cringed when reading that Asimov and Pros were finding it hard to get rez'd. I was trying to scan the battlefield to watch for grey robed players but there were times there were so many, my eyes started going buggy. It wasn't long and I was seeing greyscreen too. *LOL* Overall, it was a fun battle and a great way to get some frustrations out after spending the day doing taxes for family. Thank you EM Pallando. *curtsy*

8. Zanthes[EcZ]

Zanthes[EcZ] Guest

Thanks for all the replies!

And yea - it was a blast. Some of those monsters were just plain nasty - and persistent. THANKS TO THE EMS! I am sure we all had fun. :thumbup:

And I do not feel as lost now, since we all were apparently confused at the ending.

Zanthes

9. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

From what I could gather some went to the Brit bank, some to the Inn, some went the Throne Room, some to the the EM Hall, some hung out side the dungeon and some went wee wee wee all the way home!

Sorry, I know, its bad. :lame:

10. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Raided M!S at Oaks.

11. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*LOL* I think a LOT of people did that after sitting at a computer for about 2 hours with no chance of a break. Those battles are hard on the kidneys!

12. Ceno of MT

Stratics Veteran

You must have one small bladder Mama...:blushing:

13. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hehehe...Not at all. I'm the one who makes 9 hour car trips, stops once and that's only because I need to gas up the car. :thumbup: Now, off my bladder and back to the thread. *wink*

14. Ceno of MT

Stratics Veteran

hey now...you brought it up, not me =P

15. I loved the battle but as with most, i was disappointed with the ending but *shrug*