1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ho, All.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by huskiblu, Apr 24, 2010.

1. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

Well, I recently re-subbed and decided to make a new home on Catskills. I been off and on playing quite a few years, and in an effort to save money, just used an old account to re-sub and get the expansion.

Used to be Kahgani on Pacific and Napa Valley, then Huskiblu on Pacific. I just hope people are still around, granted, didn't do much socializing but would like to change that this time around.

Also used to be a Stratics news reporter back in the day. So, I know my way around. I hope to eventually join a guild, meet new friends, and find a plot of land to call my own.

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to Catskills pal. There are many guilds here and plenty of drama... if your into that kind of thing.

3. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome! You made a fine choice in shards. I think I saw you run by the shop a few times.

4. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

Well, lame start thus far...

I am still working on getting the chat filters to look right, well, I didn't have the general say stuff in my log, just a bubble. So I missed someone talking to me. I saw it at the last moment, chased him down, and he said "too little, too late".

Gee, I did say I was returning, so not used to the new client.

Anyways, hi Jardis. :( Sorry.

5. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

If it was in Luna, yeah. :p Buying basic gear and such. :3

6. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

The old client is still around, but then if your into pvp the new client seems to be faster....

7. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I am a recently reactivated player as well, but if you need anything, hollar. :) ICQ 608083009