1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hola LS. How are ya!?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Omnicron, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hola LS. I just came over from Legends with a few buddies. Last night I pvpd in yew, It wasnt a great showing as I didnt have really any macros set. But Ive got them set and our characters are being built. Only four of us brought "main" chars over, and rest are being built. I look forward to my stay here, and I am thinking about staying permanently.

Thanks for having us.

2. Vepl

Vepl Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LS is a great place to be.

Vepl

3. Welcome. We got a pretty good community going here with events going on most nights of the week. I think you'll like it.

4. Quite the welcome wagon here Omnicron...

:loser:

5. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

They are mad because ive beat some of their top guys already =>

7. If you came here for the pvp I could think of better places, thats just my opinion. LS is full of house hiders, you will see... if you are lucky enough to find em out of the gate location then congrats! Even with alot of numbers these certain guilds {im not naming names, you will know who im talking about} will not even attempt to raid a spawn half the time = boring! :sleep2:

8. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

ooOooOoooOo

this almost looks like a PvP thread... almost.

:twak:

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ya it almost does dosnt it. But I dont talk crap to people I dont know for the most part. On legends its a different story. I know who sucks there. Here Im still learning who does.

10. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

I'll make it easy for you. . . I suck. . . Big time. . . I usually can't get off a single strike or spell before I'm ooOoOooOooOoO :gee: