1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday and Valentine's Deco

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by kingfling, Feb 5, 2008.

1. kingfling

kingfling Guest

I have been hoarding lots of this stuff from 2004-2007 and have decided to clean house. As a fanatic decorator and pack rat I can't bear the thought of throwing them in the tash when I know there are so many design freaks like me who can't get enough of this stuff. It's all common stuff and not worth selling, but I'd like to think it's going to someone who will use (or at least hoard it).

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hehe, or at least hoard it? heh. Good luck friend. There are many people on Catskills who are well...um.......packrats. LOL.

You'd be surprised to know the amount of items that people hold onto that are worthless to someone else. Yeah, there is without a doubt a sentimental side to having "certain" items in UO. And yeah, I'm guilty as charged. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

There are many people on Catskills who are well...um.......packrats. LOL.
    You'd be surprised to know the amount of items that people hold onto that are worthless to someone else. Yeah, there is without a doubt a sentimental side to having "certain" items in UO. And yeah, I'm guilty as charged. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] hmmm... I got 4 accounts to stash all the *junk* my wife and myself have collected over the years.[​IMG] {PACKRATS RULE!}