1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday bells and candy?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Zooithion, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Where do you turn these in at? Or are they not taking them yet?

Thanks.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Not turn-ins yet, though I believe the gengerbread house deeds can be turned in.

3. N of W Brit bank is a collextor. He will take them and give the tickets. I turned in a boatload of holiday stuff just the other night.

4. Nope ... I turned in candy, recipe scrolls, holiday cards just the other night. I am not turning in the gingerbread houses. they're neat!

5. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How long are these turn-ins expected to go on? Is there supposed to be another phase?

6. Length - unknown. But I wouldn't wait too long.

7. Reinzeld

I wouldn't have enough to turn in to get anything yet. But I would like to get rid of some of the junk I have (mostly holiday stuff, really, with some t-maps and fishing stuff) without just throwing it in the trash.

8. Anything you turned for Phase I also counts towards things ... and even now Popwer, Mystic, Vanq items have some points w/Onoe the Soldier.

9. Deb

Deb Guest

Which recipe scrolls did he accept from you? I tried the gingerbread recipes
    and no luck on them.

10. Reinzeld

Can you still redeem the phase one prizes? I won't mind turning my stuff in, if I can get something for them, even if it's a cheesy shirt or three. :p

11. Whatever recipes that were in the holiday stockings .. Gingerbread cookies? <shrug>

Reinzeld - yes. See Onoe the soldier in the S. tower of the castle gate in Brit or any of the other P52 locations. Links below.

Pub 52 (Phase 1)
    Pub 53 (Phase II)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!