1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Deco 2015

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kirthag, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

GAH!
    One of the MOST frustrating things for me... is the top of the gosh-darn xmas tree!!!

It goes through the floor/roof in the most unsightly way! I hope there is a revamp of yon tree!

So - as we prep for the holidays, how are you deco-ing (or venting) with your UO-Home decor. :)

afterthought - this is almost as frustrating as fighting with the holiday lights for my RL-home... almost....

MalagAste likes this.
  2. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My annoyance this year was that I put my deco up before they turned on Christmas, so none of my Christmas trees have lights on them (because I'm sure not going to take them all down again and put them back up!) Oh well!

I'm also bummed that the dev team didn't turn on snow this year!

Oh well... here's what I did for 2015 :)

uo_xmas2015-1.png uo_xmas2015-2.png uo_xmas2015-3.png uo_xmas2015-4.png uo_xmas2015-5.png uo_xmas2015-6.png

Jaden Rain, Medallia, Kirthag and 2 others like this.
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'll be announcing the decorating contest later today/tonight. This month got away from me.

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

i wouldn't worry now... there was so much hullaballoo about the Stratics auction/fundraising - and then the craziest of holidays....

and I'm sooooo frustrated with my castle right now! I'm thinking of just putting everything away and starting over! AUGH!

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

After finding otu I was sicker than I thought, I decided I didnt have the time to try to get it done (or the mental strength to do it).

Thin about Valentine's Day :)

Lady Michelle and Kirthag like this.
  6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

I don't think I'd redecorate my whole house over a Christmas tree lol. But I get it. Just find a spot where you can hide it on the next floor :p I guess this being January it's a dead topic for another year. So many things need be fixed that they seem to never go back to though. I'm still pissy about a lot of stuff in the King's Collection that weren't done right.

Jaden Rain, Kirthag and Kayhynn like this.