1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Gift Boxes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DreadLord Lestat, Feb 1, 2015.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I believe that there use to be a post somewhere that showed the different holiday gift boxes colors from the different years.

Is there still a post like that somewhere? Can anyone link it to me?

Thank you!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

3. DreadLord Lestat

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I guess I should have stated it better, is there a list by year on which boxes are rare? I am trying to go through all of my holiday stuff to make room and i am a noob at knowing what is what. Is there an idiots guide for rare gift boxes by year or something similar that I can look at?

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

5. DreadLord Lestat

That isn't it either :(

I believe it was a list in table format that listed the hue colors for the rare gift boxes by year

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

I believe all the rare colors are the same year to year...same hues...at least that is how last years and this years was...or I should say 2013 and 2014 Christmas boxes...the hue ID #'s where the same. That doesn't include the neon hues though I don't think.

I know Manticore had made a list....I did find http://ultimaonlinerares.com/sets/gift-boxes/neon