1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Gifts Turn Ins Question??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SilentFoxXy, Jun 8, 2008.

1. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

The "Holiday Gift" turn-ins include the following items:

* Snowglobes
    * Snowflakes
    * Holiday Cards
    * Holiday Trees
    * Poinsettia
    * Holiday Tree Deeds
    * Candy Cane
    * Pile of Snow / Glacial Snow
    * Holiday Bells
    * Holiday Candles
    * Holiday Statue
    * Mistletoe
    * Reindeers
    * Snowman
    * Holiday Wreath
    * Holiday Time piece
    * Sleigh
    * Valentine Cards
    * Rose in a Vase
    * Red Velvet Box

Am I correct in assuming then that Anniversary CAKES, Coins, Boxes, Chests, Wands, Eggs, Ginger bread recipes, origami are excluded?? I know , it seems kinda obvious, but before I throw them all out......

2. Aladaria

Aladaria Guest

That's the impression I've got from that list - don't see why the gift boxes aren't on there but the velvet ones are...

I'm hanging on to all my containers/coins etc just a little while longer, just in case! :)

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Origami was never a holiday gift? We never got chests even once as gift containers? Original easter eggs are too easy to confuse with brightly colored vorpal eggs aside from the few rare colors nobody in their right mind would give up for 50 points?

I'm more upset over the fact that all of the items are 50 poitns regardless of age and rarity than over any items being overlooked.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

SAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT PHASE3!!! THEY MAYBE INCLUDED THEN

opps caps...lol

5. Did anyone try them just in case?

6. J0KING

J0KING Guest

I would hold onto stuff until Phase 3... if there is a phase three...

Which brings me to my question...

Is there any official confirmation that there is going to be a Phase 3 to the clean-up?

7. Must be talking about those blue and black boxes we got during the 9th anniv.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

With any luck, phase 3 will let us turn in those 9th anniversary coins to the coin collector (I don't want to try to spell the word) at East Britain Bank.

9. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That mentality is what concerns me the most though. I'll admit between my hubby and I we have a lot of chars and get a lot of stuff. Don't always keep all of it, but it adds up fast. Then add in the occasional IDOC we catch and time to go through it all, it seems to grow and grow and we just lack the time to sort through all the junk sometimes. This is a great idea, but not one I would like to see perpetuated.

Ori

10. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No, and I doubt it. If they do anything it will be to tweak what they have. But I suppose you could call that phase 3. :)

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

They should add the IOU cakes to the list as well. rolleyes:

12. E_T

E_T Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If I remember correctly in the original 'Clean Up Britiannia' you could turn in pretty much any item (magic weapons, armor, etc) and it had a point value based on its properties. It be nice to see something like that in Phase III where we could turn in almost anything and at least get some points for it. Just thinking out loud...

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!