1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday Trading catch up.

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by roomstomper, May 18, 2014.

1. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    Once again I will be setting to trade numerous items on various sites for the same or equalivent items on Lake Superior. I am even open to receiving gold for my items. Will also be open to possibly trading for other shards vice Lake Superior. In the next few days I will be putting together a comprehensive list of all items that are available for trade or sale and posting them all as one post. Looking forward to trading woth you. I am also or was listed on the safe/desirable trade list back in 2011. Was out of game for almost three years with my chemo treatments and radiation treatments. I would also like to take this time to thank all of you for your concern and prayers and putting up with me missing scheduled appointments due to my cancer/treatments. Thanks a bunch to all my UO family. Look for updates coming soon. Roomstomper of Lake Superior (Also known as Sir Fred)