1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by alisagrace86, Mar 19, 2009.

1. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

woo hoo i just made a level 8 hollywood. first time in all the toons i've ever had! which trust me is like 1,000,000 HAHA do i have to have maxed gags to be on the left side for vp sundays? i have all maxed except toon up but that's at 8091 out of 1000 so i'm very very close. :D
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    As for loading on the left, yeah, the left is for HWs with maxed gags. You're almost there!
  3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Congrats Alisa - I'd say welcome to the left!!
  4. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

so i can be on the left?! OMG WOO HOO HAHA

5. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

I thought the left was the for the cute toons?:lick:
  6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Maxed gags HWs on left. You are almost there. Congrats on HW status!
  7. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

damn just missed the cut off then :p
  8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Actually, since there are usually less Hollys than smaller suits, I have snuck Lawnchanee onto the left and no one's complained that she hadn't maxed toon up yet. Just load with the first group and no one has a chance to check you....

sneaky sneaky....
  9. Marge ROFL you are so devious!

Congrat's Ali! Those tune ups will come any day now!