1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HOLY CRAP!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Nov 2, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

How are you siege perilous? its been along time...about 2 months!

So I have been allowed contact with the outside world and boy oh boy is it good. i'm currently tdy right now but soon il be sending for my wife and computer and junk so hopefully il be seeing you guys real soon, I read the stratics updates and holy crap that looks amazing, im soooo frickin jealous!

So whats the new drama? I hope all my brothers in KOC are still causin a fuss.

Hows the new in game crap? How is everyone in general? Jeez I have been couped up far too long, just seeing these boards feels surreal, but thats the price you pay for being in the military.

Incase anyone cares, me and my wife (nessa) are good and have been allowed to contact each other. I have been very busy, for those that dont know, i'm active duty military and was on assignment.

SoOoOoO yeah! Discuss!!!

2. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

welcome back mate. you missed the faction arties they are sick and is evrywhrere now :gee:

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

Glad you are doing well, and are back with family.

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hi Mr. Cash :) Glad you and your wife are doing good.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah meeb need tu klomp lat!!!!

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wassaap cash

I hope things continue to go good for you.

7. Daleth

Daleth Guest

CASH!!!!! :grouphug::grouphug::danceb::cheerleader::beer: Hey its great to hear from ya, I was wondering how much longer you would be outta touch!!! Hopefully you will be back in game by Christmas!!

M

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I missed you, sweet thang.

9. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Cash, good to hear from you..stay safe and come back soon!

10. archite666

archite666 Guest

Well im at base now, and will have more and more access to a computer in a couple weeks il have my posessions and will be playing again, thanks for everyone who posted and messaged me, clue me in on some of the big happenings.

11. Crow

Crow Guest

Nice to meet you Cash....as a person who's taken many breaks from game, I certainly understand what it means to be away and return.

The only perspective I can offer is the one of the Siege noob. I've been here less then a week, and am loving it.

Much more meaningful interaction then anywhere else. Having both run in's with KOC for good and bad, as well as many others.

Will be a while before I am a blip on radar of pvp sceane, besides the occasional run by squishing...but I look forward to much more of what the unique community and gameset Siege has to offer.

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

i remember you joined air force correct? you in tech school now, or are you at your permanent duty station?