1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Knight's Breastplate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by northwoodschopper, Aug 18, 2009.

1. i have an idea for this artifact, could we replace the reflect damage either:

defense or hit chance increase 15%
    chivalry or tactics +15
    hit dispel 50%
    Use Best Weapon Skill, which would allow the player to wield any melee weapon :D

not that it matters i guess, but it would make the artifact a little more useful as there's already a cuirass with reflect damage (tunic of fire). yeah i know, it's been what, 6 years since it was originally released, can't hurt to ask about updating some legacy artifacts just to make things a little more interesting.
  2. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2008
    best weapon skill would be way cool on it an make it waaay more usefull everyone would own one at least. sounds cool. as it is now cant hardly sell em at 200k lol
  3. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

All the artifacts you get from doom need to be updated really really bad.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Definitely, you'd think it'd be pretty simple to tweak the old arties.