1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Home Gardens

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Katrena, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2006
    In my travels and adventures, I have seen numerous homes with gardens, one even had the grape vines. Now that I want to look at them again, I can not find any of these homes. If anyone knows the location of a home with a garden, would you please give me the location.

Thanks, Katrena
  2. There's a beautiful home in Gyldenfeld by Miss Farblade. Easiest way to get there is go to Luna, go out the south gate to the teleporters along the wall, take the one to Gyldenfeld, then head west when you get there about 4 houses, look for the big sandstone one, it's gorgeous!
  3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004
    I've got a small roof top garden in my keep, located in Gyldenfeld as well. It's complete with grapevine. =) From the sandstone house Tancred posted directions to, run South. The keep is located waterfront along the Nidaros/Gyldenfeld border. Corin Latobian is the home owner, it's public.