1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Home ownership question...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pasquinade, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

I was looking for this answer in the Homes and Castles board but could not find it, so I came here....knowing that someone here is in the know...

If I delete the owner of my house, will the ownership just transfer to the next character in line on that account?

I know the answer is on Stratics somewhere, but I have looked (and have had a hell of a day in RL, and ran out of patience), so I decided to post.

Thanks in advance for the answer....
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

all characters on your account are primary owners, and can do everything the "owner" can.

go ahead and do it, no worries
  3. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

Thanks...I thought so but had that niggling worry in the back of me brain...
  4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    I was always curious what happens to the house sign when someone does this. If you did it, does the old character's name still remain on the house sign?
  5. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    from what i understand, every char on that acct *owns* the house.

U can delete or xfer the house owners char & it wil still be owned by that chars name