1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Home Shortage? Don't think so.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Salem de Monfort, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Home shortage? I don't think so. On my first day actually looking after transfer, I not only found a lot for a home, but an 18 by 18 that I had always wanted on Horseshoe Island, but could never before secure. As soon as I am set up, I will place a runebook out of all the other 18 by 18 waterfronts I found, along with more modest two story villa placements, though, admittedly, they are in Felucca. Just in case anyone might be interested.

[​IMG]

2. LordWinters

LordWinters Guest

I xferred here about 2 month's back and have found more then a dozen 18x18 spots in Trammel alone.Even a couple keep spots opened up in trammel when other houses fell.Plenty of large housing from what I've seen.

Almost forgot,welcome to Cats!

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

plenty of house spots. I know quite a few 18x18 spots. welcome to catskills. i'll be your guide as i'm the most loved and honorable person here!!

4. Indeed, milord.

I must say, I recall seeing your place as well in Felucca. I remember it, as the sign did annouce the spelling of moustaches..."moosetaches." Hehe.

5. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's it!!

Keep the location on the down cause Moosestaches of America is a very secretive organization!

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol... See how you always try to get me in trouble?

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No, there's no shortages of housing. I just placed an 18x18 near the mountains in Malas last week. I could mine from my front steps if I wanted to.