1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Home Tour: Escaflowne’s Homes Part 1: The Docks

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kayhynn, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Now that the holiday rush is over with and I've had time to sit down, edit/upload pictures and write the posts, the Home Tour Feature returns. For a few weeks, we will be featuring homes designed by Escaflowne through out the year(s). Esca is leaving UO and some of his designs are simply amazing.

That being said, here is this week's featured home: http://uohomedecor.com/2013/02/08/home-tour-escaflownes-homes-part-1-the-docks/

2. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, I've seen pics of that house before and it's very imaginative and well done.

3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Very kewl... I take it the "plank" is "just for looks", right?

4. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm not positive, re-reading his post, he said this "My latest which i’ve just finished, my docks. It needed to be useable by my guild so decided not to go for one of those illusion docks that extend into the water as they are not practical."

So perhaps it is useable>