1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Homeless, and unemployed

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, we sold our house and have to be out by December 22nd. On top of that, I roll off my contract December 31st. So I will literaly be homeless and unemployed at that time :)

Seriously though, we will be living out of an RV until we can find a suitable house for my tribe (5 kids + dog + 2 cats) to rent until we build this spring.

That means not much UO for me for a while. Hopefully, I will see you all when we get through the transition...either here or in Darkfall!

If you are inclined to do so, please pray for my family and I...and specifically for me to have more patience than I am normally blessed with. 5 kids, 1 RV ....ugh.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ack! awful timing. Christmas in an RV? Good luck with the home hunting.

3. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry to hear that bud. I'll say a prayer for ya. Come move to Michigan, there's only about 5 gazillion homes foreclosed here.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

funny thing is also, our renters up and bolted on us first day of december, they told us, they would be there untill spring.........yea!! two mortagages for a while.........we have to many homes......lol

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

welcome to the market....

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

At least you sold your home. Some houses have been sitting on the market over 6 months here. One house that I'm taking care of they had to drop the price almost 200k to sell it.

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Gee wonder what amanda can possibly do with this information..... after all you live in the same town and all......

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear that man... You and your family will be in my prayers. The RV thing will be hard but just try to stay calm... kids will be kids :)

9. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

I moved and rented my first home but we didnt like the area of our 2nd house so we moved back to first home. anyhow that 2nd house originally sold 1.8 yrs ago for $565k. it fell through with that guy before it was even finished (because of a divorce) and I picked it up new at $406k. we tried to sell it since dec of last year and finally have a short sale closing next week. it is short selling at $250k. that is a loss of $315k on this house. (house is gorgeous with 10 foot celings, 4170 sq ft under air, 5300 sq ft under roof). its just the area got devistated by the loss of construction business.

fortunate I finally getting out of this but I still have to pay a promissary note on it.

(it also had a hugh yard and 28 feet between houses http://www.lorddog.com/new.aspx

Lorddog

10. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I must tell you all that my title of this post prompted a couple of people who are obviously very sweet to be very concerned for my family. I guess the title was a little overdramatic. We will be just fine, no worries. I have the kind of job that pays well, but doesn't always pay consistently. The nature of consulting....

But knowing that is the case, we have budgeted well so no worries at all.

Elmer: ICQ on the way :)

11. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Good luck. I have 5 myself, so I'll pray for you.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

RL TnT ZERGS FTW!!!

LOL If Amanda and family move into Elmer's neighborhood, that might just force Elmer into househiding IRL! :lick:

/just joking