1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Honor and Taming

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am not a bard or mage and wonder about the viability of becoming a Knight of Honor to help me tame the more nasty critters out there. Any insight would be most appreciated. If I manage to become of a Knight of Honor will I be able to roam freely without Dragons, White Wyrms, or Rune Beetles attacking me? At least while I am still embracing my honor of course.....

Thanks in Advance for any help-
  2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Hmm, yes I think? [can you travle without being attacked]
    As for taming the guys that you seem to anger, they will probably still attack you.

To get to knight, try Swoops or thrashers... almost no one is at swoops anymore, so that might be easier, since you don't have to worry about your pet grabbing abyscess
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I cannot get to knight on Swoops. I am thinking about getting a group of like minded tamers on Catskills to head over to blood dungeon to take on some Balrons. With enough of us, we should be able to take on the odd paragon without too many casualties.

Thank you for the reply-
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Jerimiah, skip the balrons and go to the Blighted grove and kill thrashers for honor.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the tip! They have been recommended to me before but I don't remember reading concrete evidence that I could gain Knighthood there.