1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Honor broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fizzleton, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,

I am back again and pulled my sampire to work on Orc Brutes to get into the game again. I honor the mob, but after killing 20 of them I did not get any further on my honor rank (I am rank 1 atm, and have one circle filled, but it is not proceeding further). Also I noticed no effect of EOO on my damage. Did they change a lot in the last year?

Best regards, fizzle

2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sometimes you can overstack damage, for example, say you have Orc Slayer and Orc Brute Killer.

Also, are you keeping the Honor gump (menu) open? I do not believe the menu will refresh until you close and open it again. If not, I'm not sure, would sound like a bug. Honor does take a hella long time.

If I recall, people used to focus on succubi for honor.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

you need to pick a higher famed monster.
    you can only go so far on low level famed critters and then you will need to move up.
    you may wanna try Deamons, they will get you up into the 3rd tier with no problem and they are easy and quick to kill.
    from there you will need to go to Succubus's and do them.
    if im not mistaken Suc's are one of the only critters that spawn (not including bosses) that you can actually cap your honor on.
    id recommend Deamon Temple on fire island fel for the deamons, its fel so its a instant spawn.
    and its fel so you get better fame boosts.
    then for the Suc's go down into the fan dancer dojo, level 3, there is a room that spawns one in a big room.

cheers!

4. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey guys, thanks a lot! I remember Orc Brutes giving high fame, but it seems things changed a bit. Cheers, and best regards! Fizzle

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

thrasher felucca side gives better honor gains than succubus. instant repawn and easy kill too.

6. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Balrons have worked well for me, even on my tamer (reduced Honor).