1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Honor is bugged

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I've honored myself 3 times so far today and not once has it worked. The first time I had stuff targeting me before I honored self, but the next 2 I honored self before I had anything near me and it still didn't work. And yes, I know for sure that it didn't run out because I saw the "you no longer embrace your honor" message about 20 seconds after dying... Been going on for a while now and I've submitted several bug reports in game, when the **** is this gonna get fixed?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Were you trying to use Honor near "named" creatures?
  3. If they targeted you before you honored yourself they'll stay targeted.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, it was near named creatures, but before it has almost always worked for me, and its worked before while I was targeted but today I wasn't even close to any named creatures when I honored self, and it still didn't work.