1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Honor stuck... any help available?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Thav12, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Thav12

Thav12 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

On my ABC archer, I honor every creature I attack. For the last 3 weeks I have not been gaining Honor. t I am a follower of honor. Not a single bubble gained. I get the perfection messages, so I know I honored the creature. They are high fame, high karma ones, several different kinds. Rottens, demons, devourers. Is there something I am not doing right or am I bugged?

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes. That is exactly the problem. Not high enough tier of monsters. Try Ancient Wyrms, Balrons, and Succubus. Those will do the trick.

3. Thav12

Thav12 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i hope that is it. I never had this problem with my sampire... I am not a complete honor novice, but maybe I just never realized that I was taking much higher tier monsters with my sampy. Will try and report back.

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes that is it. Plus you have to stay close to the monster upon it dying and/or when it is honored. I do not remember which. But mostly that means staying within 1 to 2 tiles of the monster. Difficult when they can hit hard at times. Also difficult when your best damage is done from a range. And, it just takes plain longer anyways.