1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Honor taming - any indication when honor wears off?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by gortman, Mar 25, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't have honor worked up high enough to test this out, so I figured I should ask the experts. When you invoke honor on yourself, do you get a buff gump with a timer, or a warning message when the honor has worn off? Note that I would rather not have GD firebreath on my fanny be the warning message.

Which leads to another question: how long does honor last at each level? I thought I saw something about it lasting 5 minutes at the highest level, but my memory is bad and getting worse these days.

If there's no warning from the game, as long as I know approximately how long honor should last, I can just set an eggtimer or something to warn me when it's about to wear off.

Thanks!

2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

You do get a warning...the GD your taming bites you in the ass!!!

[and often will go grey just before they do this]

But...no gump / sound / anything

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

As with many things in this game, you just get a feel for it. If you have level two honour, and you fail on taming attempts more than twice in a row, it's time to start worrying...

4. There is a system message that 'You no longer embrace your honor'.

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

This.