1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Scoobs, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

I cannot seem to gain valor beyond 2 dots at follower level. I have killed hundreds of swoops, and just tried about 20 titans but no movement. Any ideas?
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Daemons and paragon daemons in blood dungeon.
  3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

If you mean Honor, generally Succubi and Balrons are good choices too.

There are a few things to consider concerning tactics. What kind of character do you play? Warrior, Tamer, Mage?

P.S. Hi Frarc :)
  4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Swoops will not get you to the top, at least not for a tamer (i've tried). Succubi are a great way to raise your Honor. You can find some in the Fan Dancer Dojo that are kinda lonely.

Stayin Alive,

5. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Opps sorry. I meant Honor. I tried the succubi in blood dungeon and got pasted by a paragon. Ill try the dojo if I can find it.

6. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Tokuno Islands map ... look to the upper right. S of the snow is a building - the Dojo. 125 N 24 W are the coords.