1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

honor

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by andartshome, Feb 22, 2012.

1. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

im using a dog or i have NM or WW to use and would jike to gain honor any tips at what to fight were ill be able to raise honor thanks

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I normally hit the Daemons in Blood Dungeon {Ilsh Spirit} or Thrashers in Blighted Grove. A Cu can chew either of them up fairly easy. Although when you get to the last few dots before Knight of Honor you need to swap to Sucubus. I use the ones in Fan's Dojo just to avoid the chance of a para one spawning.

3. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I use succubus and a pup all the way. Go to the dojo and have at it. If you have a mage tamer, and a demon slayer spell book, you can speed things up a ton. As was mentioned, the last couple dots mean a lot of kills, but between gold and items to unravel, you can make out pretty well. A back of sending is helpful.;)

5. edaud79

edaud79 Guest

heh i was just about to ask this question, thanks for the TS and ppl who answered :)

6. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks decided on scub got too knight one evening