1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Honour a target....

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ilshenar, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ilshenar

ilshenar Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey everyone,

I am just coming back to UO after an almost 6 year absence and well sooooo much has changed :) Anyway I started a sampire because it sounded interesting (even though it’s not really a beginners char) and the information here is incredible however I’m not understanding the Honour part.

Is this just a matter of targeting the creature and saying "I honour thee" or is it something else I’m missing, sorry for the noob question.

2. You actually use the Honor virtue gump, which brings up a targeting cursor. Then you target the creature you want to Honor and click. You can make a macro for this by using the UO macro system. Select "Invoke Virtue" then select "Honor". Set your macro keys (I suggest a 2 key macro) and you're good to go.

3. ilshenar

ilshenar Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Great thank you very much, exactly what I was looking for.