1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

hope this helps all of us

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Oct 31, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:grouphug:on my, own observations, as anapa fisherman, the delicate scales we fish up it seems in the break water is the best area's, this is that little space just off of land where it shows shallow meeting deeper water, still requires aboat for best results, the scales when used by the imbuer gives ubws skill to the weapon altered.:stir:
  2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

No. No it does not help me at least. :p Im always out there just minding my own business looking for the Big fish that got away. Suddenly I get a Heavy tug and I start realing in what seems like forever.

Thinking I finally have that big one those dang scales surface. :p

But I do have friends who use it so its all good :D

3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
  4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

aye sir, any chance I get, but darn after hours on the oceans, I was begining to believedeepsea serpents went extinct, then 2 at once time to full steam ahead, ended up I got them instead of them me, speaking of which pearls seem to have fallen aside yet again, time to stungun the dev's awake again I guess :)