1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hope you guys like bowing down...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RedDaTeef, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I guess Vortex is going to exersize his power over us. KelmoMo and Petra were doing a fine job, imo. Why we need this Vortex guy is beyond me. Have fun with your boards ppl. Just like this game, Im out.
    Sionara Suckers!!:lol:

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

its not that hard to see how more than half of the posters here go out of their way to ruin threads and put in spiteful commments wether they break the roc or not, this place is turning into a less fun place to post at because of it. moderators come and go, but the trolls stay the same. i doubt vortex can change that.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Discussing mod actions on the forum is a violation of the RoC. Don't do it.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.