1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hopefully simple question about empyting water tubs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xanthril of LA, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

What is the quickest and easiest way to empty barrels/tubs of water? I recently bought a place that has some right in the middle of a room. I know about using a water pitcher but where do I dump the water after scooping it from the barrel/tub? This is probably such a noob question that I should be embarrassed but I'm tired of looking at the water containers in those locations. Thanks in advance.

2. You can just drink the water yourself to empty the pitcher. It takes 5 drinks per if I remember right.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I had about 10 barrels scattered around my place outside Yew (apparently some eternal optimist thought I would quit the game 5 years ago, and was trying to define out the area for the classic house the spot would hold), so I emptied them all 2-3 years ago, with 8 pitchers, constantly running down through my neighbors, the liches, to do the quest of Powder of Translocation.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I remember someone had a wonderful solution to this - Plant bowls filled with soil.

They have an infinite capacity to store water, so you just need 1 pitcher.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That would make for some super soggy mud....