1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Horde Minion - Idocs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zayin666, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    Say Iam at a idoc in trammel ruleset and have my horde minion out in a public house that will fall.... what happens? Will the minion stay or should I stay outsite the house with it?

2. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 1, 2008
    guess it acts just like a pet...it will just follow you.

best technique is to stay outside the building..to prevent you from being stuck in between stuff. (wich has happend to lino before)
  3. Mairut

Mairut Guest

With packies, you can make them stand outside the house, while you're inside. All follow me on macro, and you can grab that chest you have your eye on while your packies are walking to you.

Or you can have the summon familiar spell on macro and summon minion as the house falls, although you may waste a couple of seconds clicking the horde minion button when the gump comes up ;)

Anyways, better safe than sorry...I've gotten stuck and had to re-log, etc during an idoc before as well, I'm assuming because I had my packies inside the public house with me (evidence suggests, anyways).