1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Horn of plenty

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hinotori, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So will the Horn of Plenty be getting an extension on the recharge time? It only recharges in November, but we got the publish halfway in and 14 days of recharging to try and get enough coffee plants to make drinks isn't enough really.

Is the restriction of recharging in November only going to be taken off? The Cornucopia doesn't have that restriction.

Tomarke, Dot_Warner and Flutter like this.
  2. SugarMMM

SugarMMM Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I sure hope they keep refreshing because the ones that were gifted to me have only dropped Thanksgiving day food and live turkeys.

I'm still grateful though because all of that food has fed all of my characters on my dozen or so accounts for the last couple weeks. Hehe

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hope @Mesanna sees this and gives her blessing for our Plenty horns recharge through the December holidays ;)

Dot_Warner and Hinotori like this.
  4. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well I just had my Horns refresh tonight. That's a good thing.

Flutter likes this.