1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Horned Kit troubles?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Guest, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

While burning a few horned kits I noticed that I wasnt getting the min Mods. I was ending up with 1-4 mods when the the new updates said I should be getting 3-4. Wanted to know if this is happening to any other ppl?
    I am Legendary Tailor with GM arms lore and I was using Barb Leather making leather armor.

Here is a pic of one of the sleeves I made.
    [​IMG]

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I do believe that piece has 3 mods. You got one on Fire Resist as well (40% of 15 = 6% added to Fire Resist). Regardless, there is a known bug with Runic Sewing Kits where medible armor (leather) loses a property if the kit tries to add "Mage Armor" to the piece. That bug has been around forever and supposedly it will be fixed in the next publish, or the one after that.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

thx Setnaffa

4. You have 2 mods there, they haven't patch the fix for the mage armor property on leather items yet