1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Horrible bug!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Omnius, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Currently, If you are a scribe in factions. Your scrolls do not automatically stack when you craft them. This means being a scribe in factions is horrible!

2. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Scribes are awesome, bugs aren't! :danceb:

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I notices this when working scribe the other day, ill be honest...its been so long since i worked scribe i thought it was normal lol

4. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

I confirm, my scribe in faction has the same problem. The scrolls no longer stack upon creation.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It would help to post which client you are using. If it's the new one, send a bug report.

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I was using the old 2d client

7. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Same for me! :)

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

9. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This bug has been out for some time now. It seems it started around the time they introduced the new faction items or a couple months afterwards. In order to get them to stack, you have to manually place each one in a container (ie have a bag in your backpack).

10. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Can someone test for me, put the scrolls inside the secondary bag see if they stack in that and its just a problem with the main pack for some unkonwn.