1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

horrific beast templete

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by shadowking, Jul 5, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

any 1 else tried to make a templete around horrific beast?
    swords 120
    parry 120
    anatomy 100
    tactics 100
    healing 100
    necro 60
    chiv 70
    with beast form u get +25% damage +1 hp a sec, and with healing 100 no fail heals: healing 36-60 every 6 sec. i will be able to use weapon specials still but not able to cast other spells. with a good leeching weapon should be ok, would have to be a slayer type also. I figure i would cast Enemy of one then horiffic beast before i engage mobs. any comments suggestions

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not worth it IMO. You lose 100% DI and criticals from Bushido. You can't use consecrate weapon if you're fighting something with a resist different than your weapon's damage type. Life leech on weapons is pretty unreliable too. And if you get in too much trouble, you can't run away and heal with Close Wounds or cure with Cleanse by Fire.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

As above posted but the up side is the HPR from HB is on top of the HPR cap from the suit.

For grinding parry it really is optimum!

There are a few benefits to HB but the downside of no spells has always kept me from taking advantage of them.

4. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

120 ninja dog form has about 4x the hpr of horrificbeast, with a hpr suit your health bar probably won't even move when training parry.

5. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

the difference is the 120 ninja grind is one of the hardest in game.

I could compare it to taming but that still sells it short!

60 necro maybe 45 mins 120 ninja several months.

6. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

That's a very good point, I assume many active accounts are bought and have a bunch of legendary skills but anyway yeah you'd have to be out of your mind to train ninja just because it's a damn useful training tool with a bit of imagination.