1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HOT Guild Celebrates 1,000 Applicants

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by JC the Builder, Nov 1, 2014.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Recently I noticed our guild has crossed a momentous thresehold, one that few if any other UO guilds have. We have over 1,000 applications in our forum.

hot 1000 applications.png

In a few weeks I will be posting a history of my time playing with HOT Guild. If you have any stories you want to relate to interactions with HOT post them here. I would like to hear about them.

whiterabbit likes this.
  2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have some good tales to share?

llts laugh.jpg

Captn Norrington and whiterabbit like this.
  4. UNKNOWN of Atlantic

UNKNOWN of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't know if you could call it a glorious Tale But I remember way back in the day when Everyone hated Rafman & Tracker (some still do LOL ) because of their luna house placing abilities. At the time I was in LNR with a buddy (Jason) cus our old guild kinda fell apart & he wanted to do PVP. Oh the Glory days of Dial up. I cant remember why I left LNR but I remember going to HOT & sitting down with The Council & One question I was ask that sticks in my mind was So you the one that finds & shares all Idocs with them I said " Yes I am." So began my Travels with 3 Best idocers I have known Rafman, Tracker and King Arthur. Now King and I became really Tight in this as we would idoc almost everyday Together & take all loot to one of his storage houses & divvy it up between us. TO this Day I still consider those 3 guys real good friends. Those 3 guys Helped strengthen the foundation My idoc reputation Now sits on. LOL & I really wonder just how many People Remember My Idoc Chars ....Raven and Meme and The guild tags they have had through the years?

Knights of Stone and Light [KSL]
    Atlantic Auction Services [$] ------One Ran by Thornberry
    Skull & Crossbones of Sosaria [X] ------My own short lived guild
    Leather Neck Raider [LNR]
    HOT [HOT]
    back to [LNR]
    Empire [EMP] During this Guild I switched chars again & still use him today hes the Awesome Mercenary.......... Joxer The Mighty !!! :arr:

5. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

People stopped hating @Rafman ?!?! I didn't get the memo.....

Captn Norrington likes this.