1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Hotbar Bugs

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by TullyMars, Oct 22, 2009.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    1. Invisibility Potions and Greater Confusion Potions on hotbars "stack" meaning if you have 4 invisibility and 5 greater confusions your hotbar will say 9 invisibility.

2. You cannot put a talisman in your hotbar if you have another of the same shape in your pack. The talisman will "stack" also and list 2 or 3 or how many you have and the button will not work.

Hadn't seen these elsewhere so figured I'd put them here.
  2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    I hated when that happened in KR and I eventually stopped carrying Invis pots.
    I thought that with EC, it was working correctly, but I forgot to keep some pots on me.

You might want to post this at this thread to keep it in one place:
  3. Did you send in a bug report?

As a side thought, what happens if you put the potions in separate bags?
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

The same happens with bracelets. You can't use a holiday timepiece when it stacks with other bracelets. I don't know why knowing the number of bracelets you're carrying would be more important than their individual characteristics.

Also it would be nice to use context menu items from the hotbar (eg: salvage bag, unravel bag).