1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Hotkeys & Chat & UI Scale

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Alezi, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Every time I press a key i.e 6 the chat window pops up and "6" is written in the chat. If I press CTRL+V it pastes text in the chat (even though I have it bound to a spell). I also used UI scale to scale down radar, backpack & hotbar sizes which made the items in my backpack turn invisible. They are there, I can see them when I drag them but once I let go of the mouse they turn invisible again.

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

If you have "Legacy chat" on (it is defualt) it will always try to type, but it should still activate your macro, or hotkey or what ever you have bound to the key.

3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

I changed the UI scale to 80 and items in backpacks are extremely small, but i can still see them and mostly see what they are.
    The one thing i hate about using a smaller UI scale is that i can't read the numbers on my health/mana/stamina bars :wall: