1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House attributes all the same?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Kattalina, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Well I was considering to take over an opened tower spot, but it has the same amount of lockdown's and vendor space as my 18x18 custom house. So, I don't really see the value of having a tower if I don't get any storage perks with it.

Is this something brought on by a recent pub or something?

I would be more resourceful and research this myself, but I figured this would be a quicker means of getting an answer.

2. Towers and 18x18s always have had the same number of secures and lockdowns far as I know ever since 18x18 was brought into the game.. only thing higher then those two are Keeps and Castles.

3. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Towers actually have a bit less than 18x18 I think. It's also less space if you flatten it.

4. LordWinters

LordWinters Guest

18x18 and Lg Towers are the same in storage and lockdowns.
    They both count as max storage,anything with a total of 30 plus tiles is max storage.Such as 17x13,16x14,15x15 and larger.
    The footprint for the Lg tower is 16x14 at it's base.

The only houses that are larger are the Keeps and Castles.

5. That explains everything perfectly. Thank you. :D

6. LordWinters

LordWinters Guest

You're welcome :thumbsup: