1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House condemned, please help!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by hawkeye_pike, Dec 4, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,

a friend's house has become condemned since his account was inactive for a while. Yesterday he reactivated his account, but his house is still condemned, even after server up. Can this be solved without tearing down the house and rebuilding?

Thanks

2. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes it takes more than one server-up before they refresh. If it gets to be greatly worn and still hasn't refreshed, I would contact a GM. That's what I have heard other people have done. I have never had to. Mine have always refreshed in time.

If it gets to the In Danger of Collapsing state, you have to trade it to another account to keep it from falling. There is no chance of it refreshing, once it gets to that advanced state.

I would suggest giving it time, if it isn't Greatly, yet.

BlissMarie

3. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It may end up needing to be traded to another player and then back to original owner. If that is needed and you want help with that Im willing to assist.

4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It also depends on if it went through a full decay cycle or not....if it has, and became OSI owned it cannot be refreshed ever...it will fall...bring friends to loot it for him