1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House customization "stuck"

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Colgarra, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

I decided to re-do some of my teleport floor tiles and no idea what I might have done to cause this issue, but now it keeps telling me that I have an "Illegal Floor" and refuses to allow me to use the eraser tool on over half of my walls (all floors affected).

What the heck did I do and how can I fix it? (I waited for 2 hrs for a GM and gave up on that exercise in futility)... :rant2:

2. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

3. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

**** UPDATE ****

I went back and started all over, and now the roof "issue" with the missing corner is resolved (by itself). The main problem now is with the ground floor. It still refuses to let me put tiles down like in the image above.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have a plot that won't let me cover the ground floor on the east half :confused: just the opposite of yours.... I have to clear the design multiple times to get them to stick, no idea what's causing it

5. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

Since it doesn't help to "wipe" and begin again (since I did that), how do you go about "re-sizing" a property? Thinking that may do it...

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

before you do that try changing the foundation, which you can always change back - it somehow fixes things sometimes

7. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

Finally got it fixed, DevilsOwn... I deleted the multicache.dat file and took it down to the foundation and all is good now... Thx for the ideas, I appreciate them...