1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House decay and resizing question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by syndael, Mar 1, 2013.

1. syndael

syndael Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have a odd question,
    I have a house that is pretty small. the house next to mine is starting to fall and I am pretty sure it will.
    So when it does can I resize mine right away OR do I have to wait for the timer in the plot next to mine to time out.

2. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

In order to EXPAND your house into the reserved area for the other house you have to wait for it's timer to be up after it has fallen.

#2 claudia-fjp, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

In addition to this, if you re-size yours right away, the restricted area from the other house will merge into part or all of your lot (depending on the size/placement of your original plot) preventing you from replacing your original plot before an hours time is up. It is always wise to just try to place a house, when the timer is up and it lets you attempt, then cancel that attempt and re-size your plot.

4. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Yes, it´s a terrible mess. I lost alot of gold because of this logic... Listen to cdavbas hint and don´t try something else...

5. syndael

syndael Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks.
    With it being a high profile area I will just wait and see what happens.
    Not worth losing a good spot just to make it bigger.

#5 syndael, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  6. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Open a new account for a month, Try and grab the spot. then at your leisure, drop it and resize your house. You will at the least provide uo with a little more money than you usually give it. If your successful, you can re-decorate your larger plot.